The Centre for Supporters of Human Rights is a non-governmental organisation established in the UK in 2012.
The objectives of the Centre are as below:
- Advancement of education and increased awareness of human rights in Middle East, in particular in Iran
- reporting on the condition of human rights, in particular on the situation of human rights in Iran
- Holding training sessions on human rights and the status and precedents of the International Court of Justice either through classes and in person or via internet
- Holding seminars and meetings of experts to formulate a strategy to advance human rights, especially in Iran
- Focusing on improvement of women’s rights in Muslim countries, especially in Iran
- Supporting roles of women in promoting democracy in the world especially in Iran
- Providing solutions to advance human rights in Islamic countries, especially Iran
- Providing relief and support to families and others in need.